Employment Opportunities At High Bar Brands
Here at High Bar Brands, we are always looking for good help. If you are interested in working with High Bar Brands please submit your resume below. We will contact you if we think there is a position you would be interested.
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) drives the sales of heavy-duty truck accessories and components produced by Minimizer LLC and Premier Manufacturing. Manages sales in a multi-state territory. Develops and maintains fleet, distributor, and end-user relationships. Represents the company at trade shows, conducts product training, and resolves customer complaints. Approximately 75% travel required each work week.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy to obtain new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
- Provide periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Deliver effective training on the installation and use of portfolio products.
- Travel to tradeshows, open houses, and distributor-sponsored events.
- Work closely with Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing departments.
- Assist Customer Service in resolving customer complaints.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and self-management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and sales automation.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers’ license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Preferred Education and Experience
- College degree in Business or Engineering -OR- 5 years sales experience.
- Knowledge of or experience in the heavy-duty truck and trailer coupling market preferred.
- Experience with business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales techniques.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to drive long distances.
- Prolonged periods of sitting.
- Lifting to 50 pounds.
Disclaimer: Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
ADA: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
As an equal employment opportunity company, we value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, and values, and what they bring to the workplace. Applications are welcome from all qualified candidates. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Provides support to customers, end-users, and outside sales team in Latin America by contacting and responding to customer communications via telephone, email, website inquires and any other appropriate methods to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Assists Latin American customers or end-users with requests for product information, sales/order placing assistance, and warranties. Provides the first level of problem solving and corrective action.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate customers on Minimizer/Premier Mfg products and processes by effectively communicating the features & benefits of our extensive products lines.
- Receives, processes, and verifies the accuracy of orders and requested quotes from customers and end-users.
- Answers customer inquiries/communications as required.
- Assists with troubleshooting install situations of Minimizer/Premier Mfg products.
- Initiates required action to customer service requests such as order adjustments, expedited shipping requests, updates of contact management files, return inquires and warranties.
- Assists in developing relationships to create loyal Minimizer/Premier Mfg customers by identifying and providing solutions to their needs.
- Provides feedback on the consistency and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a customer service representative, customer support representative, or similar.
- Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to craft professional emails.
- Active listening skills and attention to minutiae.
- Solid awareness of your skillset and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
- Professional, courteous, and forbearing.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties as requested, directed, or assigned.